Oh, those millionaires! There's just about nothing sexier than a man who has a lot of money and isn't afraid to share it. I like my millionaire heroes to have a heart (even if it's deeply buried at the beginning of the story) and I like him to have balls. I want a man who takes charge and doesn't stand for any lip from those who stand in his way (except for the heroine, of course. ;-)
Don't bother giving me a socialite heroine millionaire because most likely I won't like her. Give me Francesca Day on the other hand, and you just might win me over.
- For Lust or Money by Kate Hoffmann (Harlequin Blaze #356) » ,
- Master of the Night by Angela Knight (Berkley Sensation) »
- Once Upon a Seduction by Jamie Sobrato (Harlequin Blaze #237) »
- Sinfully Sweet by Jacquie D'Alessandro, Janelle Denison, Kate Hoffmann (Harlequin Blaze #234) »
- Would-Be Witch by Kimberly Frost (Berkley Sensation) » ,
- You Don't Know Jack by Erin McCarthy (Kensington Brava) »