Harlequin Temptation Blaze and Temptation Heat
Before there was Blaze, there was, well... Blaze. :-) Harlequin Temptation Blaze is the series that started it all. Hotter, sexier books than typical Harlequin Temptations, these books offered us a chance to explore a world of sexy heroes, vibrant heroines, and hot sex.
The publisher describes the Harlequin Temptation line as "sexy, sassy and just a little bit naughty" and I'd have to agree, although if you're looking for a more overtly sexual series romance, you'll want to stick to the Harlequin Blaze novels. ;-)
Harlequin quit publishing their Temptation books after it became obvious that they'd cannibalized their readership with the introduction of Harlequin Blaze. Not that they've said this. ;-) I'm just taking a wild guess, but the truth is, who can afford the time to read six Temptations and four Blazes every month? And I've always found it amazing that so many of the authors of the two series are the same. Overlap, anyone?
Anyway, this list will most likely die a slow death, as there's not much point to update it when the only "new" Temptations (under another name) are being published in the UK!
An in-the-works list of book titles in the Harlequin Temptation Blaze and Temptation Heat series:
2004 Harlequin Temptation Releases
- Hot Prospect by Julie Kistler
- Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Wendy Etherington
- How to Be the Perfect Girlfriend by Heather MacAllister
- Tall, Dark and Texan by Jane Sullivan
2003 Harlequin Temptation Releases
- It's All About Eve... by Tracy Kelleher
- Under Fire by Jamie Denton
- One Naughty Night by Joanne Rock
- Barely Behaving by Jennifer LaBrecque (HEAT)
- Mistletoe Over Manhattan by Barbara Daly
- Sure Thing? by Jacquie D'Alessandro
- Cole for Christmas by Darlene Gardner
- All Wrapped Up by Jennifer Drew
eHarlequin has put together some super-special deals on fantastic romance books--savings that you won't find anywhere else.